End of Holidays, and TRAJECTORY Cover Art

I just returned from a little six-day holiday in Oregon, where moody grey days are offset by brilliant sunny ones and the constant breeze freshens your skin with salty air. It wasn't a perfect vacation - no matter where I go, work seems to haunt me like a zombie corpse - but I did manage to finish reading Peter Straub's A Dark Matter and then got well into Jo Nesbo's Nemesis. (I like a wide variety of reading material; what can I say?)


I no longer bring a laptop with me when I travel, but I do have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. This was the first time I actually needed to do real troubleshooting while on vacation in a long time, though, so it was also the first time I needed to use GoToMyPC, since everything I needed was on my laptop at home. I had checked out the Google Play store before leaving and saw the GoToMyPC Android app, so I knew the technology existed. A bit tedious to use, even on the 10.1-inch screen, it did let me do what I needed to do (remotely connect to my laptop, where I could then remotely connect to a customer's server) and so saved my customer, and myself, a lot of grief.

The most pleasant surprise after a circuitous 12-hour minivan ride home was when I opened my email and found my publisher had delivered a JPG of the cover art for TRAJECTORY, still scheduled for release on September 1.

Here it is, in all its glory:

Trajectory cover art

Seeing the cover art makes the book seem that much more real. Kind of scary, actually...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zombies? What Zombies?